Order Chloramphenicol Great Britain
Order Chloramphenicol England
Order Chloramphenicol Colorado
Canadian generic Chloramphenicol
Generic of Chloramphenicol
Buy Chloramphenicol with AMEX
Purchase Chloramphenicol Spain
Chloramphenicol is used for treating serious infections caused by certain bacteria.
Use Chloramphenicol as directed by your doctor.
- Take Chloramphenicol by mouth with or without food.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Chloramphenicol.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Chloramphenicol is an antibiotic. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
If you miss a dose of Chloramphenicol, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Chloramphenicol at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Chloramphenicol out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Chloramphenicol if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Chloramphenicol;
- you have previously had serious side effects from Chloramphenicol;
- you have a low white or red blood cell count or decreased blood platelets;
- you have a minor infection such as a cold, flu, throat infection, or you are using Chloramphenicol to prevent a bacterial infection;
- you are taking other medicines that may decrease your bone marrow (e.g., cancer chemotherapy); check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your other medicines may decrease your bone marrow.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or use Chloramphenicol for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Chloramphenicol is effective only against bacteria. It is not effective for treating viral infections (e.g., the common cold).
- It is important to use Chloramphenicol for the full course of treatment. Failure to do so may decrease the effectiveness of Chloramphenicol and increase the risk that the bacteria will no longer be sensitive to Chloramphenicol and will not be able to be treated by this or certain other antibiotics in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Chloramphenicol may cause a second infection. Your doctor may want to change your medicine to treat the second infection. Contact your doctor if signs of a second infection occur.
- Chloramphenicol may lower your body's ability to fight infection. Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections. Notify your doctor of any signs of infection, including fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Chloramphenicol may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. To prevent bleeding, avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools to your doctor.
- Diabetes patients - Chloramphenicol may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts, may be performed to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant while taking Chloramphenicol , discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Chloramphenicol during pregnancy. Chloramphenicol should be used with extreme caution during full-term pregnancy and labor because the fetus may experience severe side effects. Chloramphenicol is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Chloramphenicol.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- mild diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; dark urine; delirium; depression; headache; fever, chills, or sore throat; pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; symptoms of "gray syndrome" in an infant (swelling of the abdomen, pale or blue skin color, vomiting, shock, difficulty breathing, refusal to suck, loose green stools, limp muscles, low temperature); unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual tiredness; vision changes.
Chloramphenicol is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy Lithium Tablets
buy generic Chloramphenicol online
, Buy Hydrochlorothiazide Pills
Where Can I Purchase Chloramphenicol
,Buy Chloramphenicol Finland
Order Chloramphenicol Arkansas
buying buy Chloramphenicol online
Chloramphenicol Legal Help
Where Can i Get Chloramphenicol
Herbal Chloramphenicol Online
Buying Chloramphenicol UK
Purchase Natural Chloramphenicol Uk
better than Chloramphenicol
Purchase Chloramphenicol Michigan
Order Chloramphenicol Spain
Buy Chloramphenicol Connecticut
online buy Chloramphenicol prescriptions
ordering buy Chloramphenicol online scams
Buy Chloramphenicol Finland
Order Chloramphenicol Dakota
Buying Chloramphenicol Great Britain
Order Chloramphenicol with AMEX
Buy Online Chloramphenicol Rx