Buying Amaryl with MasterCard
Buying Amaryl Canada
Amaryl What Drug is This
Buy Amaryl Sweden
Buy Cheap Amaryl - Adelaide
Order Online Amaryl - Idaho
Amaryl Full Effect
Generic Amaryl online
Generic name: Glimepiride
What are glimepiride tablets?
GLIMEPIRIDE (Amaryl®) helps to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. Treatment is combined with a suitable diet and balanced exercise. Glimepiride increases the amount of insulin released from the pancreas and helps your body to use insulin more efficiently.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- diabetic ketoacidosis
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- major surgery
- severe infection or injury
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to glimepiride, sulfonamides, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnancy or recent attempts to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take glimepiride tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Take your dose at the same time each day, with breakfast or your first large meal; do not take more often than directed.
Elderly patients over 65 years old can have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with glimepiride?
- medicines for fungal or yeast infections (examples: fluconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole)
Many medications may cause changes (increase or decrease) in blood sugar, these include:
- alcohol containing beverages
- aspirin and aspirin-like drugs
- beta-blockers, often used for high blood pressure or heart problems (examples include atenolol, metoprolol, propranolol)
- female hormones, such as estrogens or progestins, birth control pills
- male hormones or anabolic steroids
- medications for weight loss
- medicines for allergies, asthma, cold, or cough
- quinolone antibiotics (examples: ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, ofloxacin)
- some herbal dietary supplements
- steroid medicines such as prednisone or cortisone
- thyroid hormones
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional: about all other medicines you are taking including nonprescription medicines; if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol; if you smoke; or if you use illegal drugs. These can affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects might I notice from taking glimepiride?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- anxiety or nervousness, confusion, difficulty concentrating
- blurred vision
- breathing difficulties or excessive phlegm
- cold sweats, increased sweating
- cool, pale skin
- coughing up blood
- dark yellow or brown urine
- dizziness, drowsiness
- excessive hunger
- fast heartbeat, palpitations, chest pain
- fever, chills, sore throat
- seizures (convulsions)
- tremor or shakiness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- heartburn, stomach discomfort
- increased sensitivity to the sun
- nausea, vomiting
.skin rash, redness, swelling, or itching.
What should I watch for while taking glimepiride?
Visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Learn how to monitor regularly blood or urine sugar and urine ketones. Check with your prescriber or health care professional if your blood sugar is high; you might need to change the dose of glimepiride. Do not skip meals. If you are exercising much more than usual, you might need extra snacks to avoid side effects caused by low blood sugar. Alcohol can increase possible side effects of glimepiride. Ask your prescriber or health care professional if you should avoid alcohol. If you have mild symptoms of low blood sugar, eat or drink something containing sugar at once and contact your prescriber or health care professional. It is wise to check your blood sugar to confirm that it is low. It is important to recognize your own symptoms of low blood sugar so that you can treat them quickly. Make sure family members know that you can choke if you eat and drink when you have serious symptoms of low blood sugar such as seizures or unconsciousness. They must get medical help at once.
Glimepiride can increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun. Keep out of the sun, or wear protective clothing outdoors and use a sunscreen. Do not use sun lamps or sun tanning beds or booths.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking glimepiride.
Wear a medical identification bracelet or chain to say you have diabetes, and carry a card that lists all your medications.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Purchase Penisole Sr Drug
Purchase Amaryl Scotland
, Nolvadex Cheapest
buy Amaryl online kaufen
,Buy Cheap Amaryl - Wolverhampton
Buy Amaryl Spain
Purchase Amaryl with AMEX
reply how to get sample buy Amaryl online
Order Amaryl Connecticut
Buy Amaryl Alabama
buy Amaryl order online
cheap Amaryl without prescription overnight delivery
Purchase Amaryl Ireland
Online Amaryl - Leeds
buy cheap Amaryl without a prescription
Purchase Natural Amaryl
pharmacy online buy Amaryl florida
Order Amaryl On-Line